- Buy on Amazon - Copy URL
- Developed by Capcom (2010) on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
- Action > 2D Fighting
- Super Street Fighter IV is an upgraded version of the original Street Fighter IV with all of that game's characters, plus an expanded roster of both brand-new characters and returning characters from previous games.
- #405 in All Time Favorite Games
- Rank it!
- Weekly Rank
Characters from that title
Where does it stack up?
#405 in All Time Favorite Games
- 800 pts400 - Total Annihilation
- 798 pts401 - Sonic Adventure 2
- 797 pts402 - F-Zero GX
- 793 pts403 - The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- 790 pts404 - Silent Hill 3
- 789 pts405 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 787 pts406 - Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- 786 pts407 - No More Heroes
- 781 pts408 - F.E.A.R.
- 780 pts409 - Gothic
- 777 pts410 - Gran Turismo
#762 in Best Soundtrack
- 8 pts757 - Interstate '76
- 8 pts758 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- 8 pts759 - Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
- 8 pts760 - Samba de Amigo
- 8 pts761 - Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's...
- 8 pts762 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 8 pts763 - Shining Force
- 8 pts764 - Ecco the Dolphin: Defender o...
- 8 pts765 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
- 8 pts766 - The Lord of the Rings: The T...
- 8 pts767 - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant o...
#25 in Best of 2010
- 570 pts20 - Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- 501 pts21 - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Slee...
- 494 pts22 - Xenoblade Chronicles
- 479 pts23 - Darksiders
- 457 pts24 - Vanquish
- 438 pts25 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 426 pts26 - Nier
- 426 pts27 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- 406 pts28 - Dead Rising 2
- 391 pts29 - Gran Turismo 5
- 382 pts30 - Mafia II
#57 in Best PlayStation 3 Games
- 218 pts52 - Vanquish
- 215 pts53 - The Ico & Shadow of the Colo...
- 215 pts54 - L.A. Noire
- 210 pts55 - Rayman Origins
- 199 pts56 - Fallout: New Vegas
- 198 pts57 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 192 pts58 - Nier
- 191 pts59 - Resistance: Fall of Man
- 188 pts60 - Dead Space 2
- 186 pts61 - Mortal Kombat (2011)
- 186 pts62 - Battlefield: Bad Company 2
#57 in Best Xbox 360 Games
- 228 pts52 - Borderlands 2
- 228 pts53 - Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- 225 pts54 - Deadly Premonition
- 223 pts55 - Grand Theft Auto V
- 213 pts56 - Portal: Still Alive
- 212 pts57 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 207 pts58 - Eternal Sonata
- 200 pts59 - Ninja Gaiden II
- 199 pts60 - Dead Space 2
- 193 pts61 - Shadow Complex
- 187 pts62 - Rock Band 3
#7 in Best Fighting Games
- 1258 pts02 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 847 pts03 - SoulCalibur II
- 804 pts04 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age...
- 607 pts05 - Tekken 3
- 600 pts06 - Mortal Kombat (2011)
- 598 pts07 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 567 pts08 - Street Fighter II
- 555 pts09 - Super Smash Bros.
- 495 pts10 - Street Fighter III: 3rd Stri...
- 441 pts11 - SoulCalibur
- 412 pts12 - Mortal Kombat II
#57 in Best of 7th Gen
- 275 pts52 - Rayman Origins
- 270 pts53 - Alan Wake
- 264 pts54 - Mario Kart Wii
- 259 pts55 - inFAMOUS 2
- 259 pts56 - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walk...
- 258 pts57 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 248 pts58 - The World Ends With You
- 240 pts59 - Lost Odyssey
- 237 pts60 - Okami
- 232 pts61 - Donkey Kong Country Returns
- 230 pts62 - Final Fantasy XIII
#349 in Best Art Style
#383 in Best Current Favorites
- 17 pts378 - Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- 17 pts379 - Gothic II
- 17 pts380 - Zeno Clash
- 17 pts381 - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenka...
- 17 pts382 - Killzone 3
- 17 pts383 - Super Street Fighter IV
- 17 pts384 - Neverwinter Nights 2
- 17 pts385 - Mario Kart DS
- 17 pts386 - Xenogears
- 17 pts387 - SoulCalibur II
- 17 pts388 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
You have played and enjoyed Super Street Fighter IV and you wish to see it climb the ranking ladder? Nothing easier!
Sign up now for a free account and add this to all your top lists and move things around on unikGamer masterlists. Click here to register.If you already own an account on unikGamer, click here to login and edit your lists.
Here's a list of games from the same series.
Latest Microreviews on Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 at 02:29 am.
it was a very... silly game. It was a nice joke when I first bought it, but then it got kinda stupid after a while. I think the best part of it was the story modes for the main characters.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Sunday, January 15th, 2012 at 11:05 pm.
Super Street Fighter 4 made fighting games look far more realistic than it looked in the days of Street Fighter 2. The characters' 3D models finally looked like the strongest in the world. This clearly isn't Clay Fighter--this is quick fighting that runs lag-free over the Internet. No other fighter is as balanced and entertaining as Super Street Fighter 4.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Monday, September 26th, 2011 at 08:32 am.
My opinion on SSF4 is so elaborate and double-edged that I could never tell it fully in this review. I'll just stick to saying it's a great game despite some flaws.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Sunday, September 18th, 2011 at 07:41 pm.
The only fighter I've played that seems perfectly balanced. On top of that, you get about 40 very different and unique fighters, and awesome graphics.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Friday, August 26th, 2011 at 04:47 pm.
Good fighter and definitely a superior update to the original. Very balanced, although I don't care for how conservative the gameplay tilts, makes matches very plodding at times. I still prefer Third Strike myself, but I can see why the simplified mechanics makes IV more accessible. Though to be honeset I've never been a big SF fan so take that for what it's worth. ;)
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Saturday, June 11th, 2011 at 04:53 pm.
An out standing fighter, no wonder is the fighter everyone picks up! with a variety of characters but all of then very balanced is just amazing, imitators have come and gone, but street fighter prevails has one of the best of it's kind!
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 at 01:56 am.
Alright, so, my intro to SF was SF2. I used Zangief, played a bit of it, eh, wasn't that big of a deal tbh. But when I picked up SF4...oh man. The game was nearly perfect. Cheap Sagat, annoying intro music, whatever, it was still great. I picked up Dan and had a blast. And when the upgrade came out, I was beyond excited. In addition to the THUMB FIGHTERS YEAH, there were more stages, characters (ily Hakan), modes, and better balance than ever before. Even with AE, the game still isn't old for me. Not just the definitive Street Fighter experience, the definitive fighting game experience. I'm gonna be rockin' my Dan till the day I die.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 at 01:37 am.
One of the most balanced fighters ever, and that's quite a feat. SSFIV was and still is a great value, even for a fighting game. Every character had extreme depth, every stage was well-detailed and colorful, and every track and character's theme got you PUMPED to play. Still, I feel that by the end of the summer of '11, Arcade Edition will replace this just because it has even MORE and for the same price. But either way, SSFIV is one of the best fighters of this generation and stands as one of those few games that truly was "super" in comparison to the original. One problem, though: Ryu, Ken, Seth, and Akuma all need to be removed from selection online. Seriously.
Super Street Fighter IV Review written Friday, January 14th, 2011 at 11:26 pm.
About time we got a Street Fighter IV! I only wish there were more SF3 characters.